To become a globally recognized institution in technical and professional education and, to provide career and research oriented, value based education to serve the society.
To develop a holistic educational approach that blends fundamentals and hands-on experience
To build a diverse academic environment that fosters problem solving ability, team spirit, leadership, and commitment towards quality,
To promote exchange of ideas, innovation, research and entrepreneurial skills so as to face global challenges, and
To inculcate ethical values and sense of responsibility towards society.
To provide Quality Education through Faculty Development, updation of facilities and continuous improvement meeting apex bodies norms and keeping the stake holders satisfied.
JIET aspires to provide quality technical education and expand the frontiers of knowledge thereby nurturing socio-conscious professionals. The pursuing of institutional and academic excellence is the result of the efforts of faculty, students, and staff of the college. Some of us contribute by engaging directly in teaching, learning, and research, others of us, by supporting and enabling these core activities in essential ways. Whatever our individual roles, and wherever we work within JIET, we owe it to one another to uphold certain basic values of the community. These include:
Our primary aim is to provide both quality education and create opportunities for our students to develop their potential to its optimum degree.
- Endorse the Mission and Vision of the College both in words and in spirit.
- Focus on student and stakeholder requirements.
- Respond to the changing demands expediently.
- Employ a rigorous evaluation system and improve programs, services, systems, and policies.
- Incorporate a democratic decision-making process.
- Develop an institutional culture that fosters passion for learning at all levels.
- Promote intellectual freedom, curiosity and engagement; critical and creative inquiry; rigorous debate; innovative thinking and integrity in all endeavours.
We acknowledge the expertise of all members of the institution and encourage individual contribution.
- Include stakeholders in the decisions that affect them.
- Treat people with equality and encourage feelings of self-worth.
- Build and foster the feelings of mutual trust through professional courtesy and fair treatment.
- Recognize and support employee and student contributions.
- Demonstrating the highest standards of honesty, integrity and transparency in our dealings.
- Promoting the highest standards of objectivity.
- Respect for the rights, differences, and dignity of others.
We strive to develop and pursue superlative standards.
- Exhibit quality in staffing, facilities, programs, and services.
- Conscientious pursuit of excellence in one’s work.
- Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.
- Encourage creativity, innovation, and risk-taking.
- Utilize systems that promote student and employee success.
- Exceed student and stakeholder expectations.
- Encourage decision-making at the level of implementation.
- Encourage inter-departmental collaboration.
- View setbacks as learning experiences.
We assume and demonstrate responsibility for our actions.
- • Take responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
- • Continuously evaluate and improve our systems and policies.
- • Establish and communicate clearly defined and articulated goals and objectives and work effectively towards their implementation.
- • Ensure our work adds value to the College and the city.
- • Optimum utilization of the resources that aid environment conservation.
- • Commitment to public service which benefits our society at large.
We believe in unity in diversity and that our similarities and differences form the base for establishing a common bond among the JIETians.
- Ensure fair and equal access to all .
- Provide a prejudice free / anti- bias learning environment and work culture.
- Implement anti-discriminatory practices in our code of conduct
- Recognize, appreciate, and celebrate the strength of diversity.
- Provide educational experiences that value diversity.
- Advocating an all-inclusive teaching learning process.
- Seek and consider multiple points of view.