The vision behind the Parivartan is development of student personality through different activities which include different parameters like team spirit, thought process, communication skills, leadership quality etc.
Theme - “CHANGE FOR GROWTH”
(Venue – Dada Bhagwan Ashram, Tinwari-Jodhpur)
Parivartan was started in 2011 with an intension for the students of B.tech(V semester) to groom their personality which included communication-verbal and non-verbal, body language and presentation skills, to make them come out of their comfort zone, to cultivate right attitude, to improve their creativity and to make them learn importance of team work.
The program was held at Tinwari – a new place for the students. The place was privileged by nature, full of greenery, surrounded by beautiful trees and plants and the rose garden was a Midas touch to the garden.
“Parivartan-2015” started with introduction by Er. Navneet Agarwal, Director-General (JGI).The program had many learning sessions which incorporated paper solving, technical sessions and sports sessions along with some other fun activities like static dance, kites decoration, skits and street plays. Themes of all the activities were not disclosed to them previously so there was a new challenge at every step which they took positively and gave their best to complete the task. Their active participation removed their stage fear and improved public speaking. Their creative ideas in story building, story making, picture perception and skits with theme – Parivartan (Zero to Zero) gave new ways of thinking with new concepts.
|S.No.||DAY 1||DAY 2||DAY 3|
|1.||Basic Etiquettes||Extempore||Story Telling|
|2.||Self-Introduction||Picture Perception and Description Test||Slogan Narration|
|3.||Static Dance||Kite Decoration and Skits||Parivartan-Shunya Se Shunya Tak|
Winners of different categories
|S.No.||Best Group Category||Best Girl/Boy Category||Best Group Leader Category|
|1.||Winner Group – G3 (CSE-SETG)||Best Girl - Mishika Mathur (G1-ECE SETG)||Best Group Leader - Girdhar Gopal Singh (B10-CSE COED)|
|2.||Runner-up Group – B2 (ME-COED)||Best Boy - Aashish Verma (B5-ECE COED)||Ankita Tiwari (G1-ECE SETG)|
With a vision of creating awareness among the students and foster a feeling of community service we initiated the NSS. Various activities like Blood Donation Camp, Tree Plantation Programmes. Literacy Programmes for under privileged children, Traffic Awareness Rallies etc. are organized regularly.
A Tri-Services Organization comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force is engaged in grooming the youth - 'The Leaders of Tomorrow-The NCC Troop at JIETSETG caters to more than 100 cadets; in the last academic session, 32 cadets were awarded with 'C' certificate.
- 7th semester students of all the engineering departments are eligible to participate.
- 3rd semester students of MBA department are eligible to participate.
- The duration of summer training should be in accordance with RTU syllabus.
Students have to submit:
- Duly filled registration form
- Synopsis (in 200 words)
SELECTION PROCEDURE: There will be two stages in the contest
- I Stage: 11th September and 12th September - Intra-department
- It will be intradepartmental contest
- Best entries will be evaluated by a panel of experts-Judges from JGI.
- Award for top 3 students from each department (Worth Rs. 1000/- each).
- Top 3 students will come forward for the final contest from each department
- II Stage: 13th September – JGI level
- The final event will be conducted on a common platform,
- Total 27 participants (3x9) will be evaluated by panel of experts- Judges form outside JGI.
- Top 3 finalists of the event from both the campus (Worth Rs. 5000/- each)
- Time given for presentation and query handling- 10 minutes.
- Practical training report
- Query handling
- Innovative tools/techniques applied or suggestions given to the organization concerned
- Any other value addition
- Award for top 3 winner of department ( Worth Rs. 1000/- each).
- Top 3 finalist of the event from both the campus (Worth Rs. 5000/- each).
- Participation certificate.
Note: Last date for submission of name of participants to the departmental training coordinators is 06-September-2017.